Public·27 members

nidhi
.pdf
Download PDF

Mohit Shukla
Mohit Shukla
Mohit Shukla
Feb 16

Hello Nidhi. Based upon the answer you have written, I wish to make following observations:

1. Introduction part is good since you have started with definition of the topic along with a fact i.e. UN report. This is a good practice.

2. You have tried to add creativity in the answer through use of diagrams/flowcharts, which is a good practice. But make sure your diagram/flowcharts are uniform and well structured. it should leave a good impression on the examiner. Uniformity in charts is missing in body part of your answer. Try to work more on the body part.

3. Facts are missing in your answer. I am adding few facts for your consideration. for e.g. according to Union Finance Minister, remittances from overseas Indians increased by 12 per cent in one year, taking it to USD 100 billion for the year 2022; role of diaspora in Indo-US Civil Nuclear Deal; diaspora as an agent of cultural exchange; helping in boosting tourism, economy; role in technology and knowledge transfer. Moreover explain with facts how diaspora acts as an agent of soft power diplomacy and also name few prominent one's among diaspora.

4. Conclusion seems out of context. Try to work more on this part, since a good conclusion acts as a cherry on the cake and leaves a good impression on the examiner.

Overall you have written a good answer, answer is legible, well presented with proper gap between the points. Moreover, use of blue and black pen in the answer is good practice.

Focus on the points i have mentioned above and keep writing the answers.

Do well. Best wishes!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page